Instagram - BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Top 4 nail varnishes November 2013

Here's  a picture of my top 4 nail varnishes at the moment.

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - 

I got this in shade 'Sing the blues - 290 '
This bottle claims it is a pigment rich colour and it's a quick drying ultra gloss finish, which is completely right .. Due to it's fabulous pigment you will always only ever need 1 coat! You are better off using a good base coat and then top coat just so it's less likely to chip if you are forever washing up too!
Other than that it's a great polish and a lovely colour running up to christmas.
It's a 10ML bottle and it retails at £6 from Boots, but you can also buy it online too www.boots.com

Nail Paint By BarryM -
This shade is called 337 pink silver glitter, also a 10ML bottle.
I wasn't so sure when I first seen this as it's a pure glitter polish...
But I absolutely adore it now I have used it more than any other polishes that I own!
I love the contrast of the pink and silver together and it looks lovely and actually lasts!
It dries fairly quick and has a very nice glittery finish :) if you like the shiny look then please don't be scared to use a shiny top coat with it too! but cause it's a glitter polish try using a base coat too, maybe that will make it easier to remove?
If you like glitter polishes then this is for you... but if you hate them and hate spending time removing them then this isn't for you! :)

You can buy this product in Boots AND Superdrug OR online @
www.superdrug.com / www.boots.com

Fashionista Nail Lacquer-
This fashionista polish is called MYSTICAL DRAGON-SHADE 3.
This bottle is 11ML and it has a very beautiful glittery green/blue shade, it has a beautiful smooth finish too!!
I absolutely love how fast this polish actually dries, i'd happily buy more of these as it's fabulous if you are in a rush and want them to dry without having the worry of smudging them! :P (   we ALL hate this;)    )
It has a very shiny finish anyways and you may need 1/2 coats but I suggest using a good top coat as it easily chips :P

This 'Fashionista' nail varnish is a brand of make-up and nail products from Makeup academy also known as MUA, sadly you can only buy these fashionista products online and they retail at £5 but forever have sales on for cheap prices so go and grab yours now!!
http://www.muastore.co.uk/


BF GLAMOUR NAIL LACQUER
I got this in shade 135 sadly there's not a name for it though!
I had actually bought this pretty varnish in just a local hair and beauty store on my local high street.
I was buying bleach and peroxide that day and they actually had a basket full of £1 varnishes in all kinds of colours!
For a cheap product I was surprised at how well it done the job, it doesn't smell all that nice and you need a good few coats AND  top coat but it's actually a great products overall :)
Sadly most of you guys who aren't from the UK probably won't be able to get your hands on this , but if you do then you can probably just search the brand name online and i'm sure you'll find something :) this is also a 11ML bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment