Instagram - BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Friday, 26 June 2015

Hey guys!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform you of what's going on at the moment.

Things are a bit tough in my life right now and I've just lost my will power to do anything right now.

I really do enjoy doing reviews for you all - but right now I can't face doing anything.

I thought that i'd let you all know as I wanna be honest with you all,

I have saved some of the boxes I haven't yet done - So when i'm eventually back I will add them all at once to get me back on track with things.

I don't think it should be too long , maybe a few weeks to a month?


I hope you all understand, and thank you for viewing my page if you have <3

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment