Instagram - BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

NYX STAND BIRMINGHAM

Super exciting update for you all :D so as you may know by now the big boots in Birmingham city centre opened a NYX stand on the 26th may ( I think ) 

I went there last week and I was blown away at the size of the stands - As the NYX stand in selfridges was smaller than a table..

NYX is so affordable and amazing quality products, it was so packed on the day I went so imagine what it wad like a few days before when it had opened? 
I only went in for their HD concealer - yet ended up spending £20 !

Definitely worth it either way, I've actually used the concealer and I'm blown away by how much it covers the black circles under my eyes :D what are your thoughts on the HD concealer wand?! 

My birthday is in 17 days so I know EXACTLY where I'll be going again ;) 
I highly recommend that if you go to Birmingham you visit the stand!
I'm currently in Stafford at the moment so once I'm home I review the products I purchased :) hope you all have a good week.

Sarah <3 xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh it's so awesome, I managed to pop in there myself last week when I was down in the West Midlands! They were nearly out of shades when I went, it must be so popular, but I picked up Tokyo from the Soft Lip Cremes :D can't wait to visit again! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete