Instagram - BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Monday, 1 May 2017


Hello everyone, 
I'm happy to announce I finally found a way of getting back into my account, and I honestly didn't realise the amount of views and support from all over the world I have on here.. so I just want to thank every one of my readers/followers for all your support and keeping up to date with my posts, it honestly means a lot.

The last year of my life has been one huge rollercoaster to say the least I've been shat on by people but not no more!  I moved into my own place october 2016 which needed a lot of TLC, I found it pretty stressful it being my first home and not knowing what to expect, but things are finally coming together, one more trip to ikea and sort out flooring then everything is all finished!

On the 22/3/2017 My sister gave birth to her amazing beautiful little boy, Lukas.
I'm the proudest auntie in the world and I love him to bits!

I'm glad to be back and it honestly feels great, I worked so hard to get where I am now. Stupidly excited to be putting out more content for you all, as you all know It's mainly make-up and lush related posts, but i'm totally up for your ideas on other things you'd like me to post about, or if there's any particular products you'd like me to review.. 

Thank you for reading and as of now I'll be working on some new posts !
Sarah  x

No comments:

Post a Comment