Instagram - BEAUTYBLOGGER94_

Saturday, 7 October 2017

Fresh Start!

Hello you lovely lot!

I'm sure you've all wondered where I have been, or why I have been quiet over the last few months..

In all honesty I needed time to myself, after a rough start to the year I needed to focus on things in my own life before blogging became a more full-time thing again. I have also just been enjoying being an auntie to my beautiful nephew Lukas - He's 6 months old now and growing up  so quick!

I've made so many new friends over the summer, and my partner is very supportive of anything I want to do in life, he's given me this kick up the butt to get back into this again as it's something I'm very passionate about. I still tried to keep as active on Instagram as I possibly could whilst taking a back seat from social media. BUT good news is... I'm back guys <3

As I'm sat writing this post for you all, I've already got a few new and exciting posts and reviews planned, over tonight and tomorrow afternoon I'll be taking all the pictures for the few posts I have planned. I honestly haven't decided what days of the week that i'll be putting out content but there will be two exciting posts this week!

I will also be letting you all know via Instagram when a new post is up or keeping you all up to date with new and exciting things, I now also have a canon 1300D which means pictures will be of better quality for you all!

Cannot wait for this new start, and I am excited to put some awesome content out for you ^_^

All details to my social media should be on my page, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me


1 comment: